Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of a deposit of 20% of the total booking fee. The outstanding balance is payable in full 14 days before the date of the activity. Cheques should be payable to Adventure Northumberland (Activities) Limited and sent to the address above or alternatively credit card payment can be made over the phone or online. Please note Adventure Northumberland (Activities) Limited reserve the right to deduct payment for no shows if not notified out with the 14 day period.
2. If you Cancel
Deposits will be forfeited upon cancellation. All cancellations and reductions in numbers should be notified as soon as possible by email, mail or phone. Any cancellations within the 14 day period prior to the activity date will result in the group leader being held liable for the full cost of the cancelled activity or reduction.
3. If We Cancel or Make Changes
In the event of us having to cancel an activity, a full deposit will be refunded or a free transfer to an alternative date or activity (where available) offered. Adventure Northumberland (Activities) Limited will not be liable for any loss damage or expense resulting from force majeure or any unforeseen circumstances outside of their control e.g. inclement weather or change of venue for safety purposes. Adventure Northumberland (Activities) Limited reserves the right to amend the running order of your activity day should this be necessary to provide the best service possible.
4. Insurance and Safety
Adventure Northumberland (Activities) Limited has full public liability insurance. It is the nature of adventure activities that there will always be some degree of risk. Our insurance does not cover you for inherent risks or client negligence. Whilst not mandatory you may wish to arrange your own personal injury insurance or alternatively contact us for help in arranging cover. For your own safety it is imperative that you abide by the decisions of our guides. We reserve the right to make changes to planned routes and venues as a result of adverse or impending conditions.
5. Alcohol and Drugs
Adventure Northumberland (Activities) Limited also reserves the right to refuse participation to clients that they believe to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and in such circumstances no refunds shall be given.
6. Parental Consent
It is a legal requirement for anyone under the age of 18 years to have parental consent. Parental consent forms are available in email format on request or can be downloaded and must be completed prior to joining us on any activity, unless the parent is taking part in the activity with them
VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The bearer of the Adventure Northumberland (Activities) Limited Gift Voucher or any other similar voucher, as issued by our authorised agents, where Adventure Northumberland (Activities) Limited is the end supplier; is entitled only to the activities as detailed. Please note that some activities are seasonal as detailed on the web.
2. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
3. It is the bearer’s responsibility to ensure the voucher is redeemed and the experience is completed before the expiry date noted on the voucher. Gift
vouchers will be void if used after this date. Where activities have had to be cancelled for health & safety (or other operational reasons) - an extension will be offered free of charge for the voucher holder.
4. In the case of the voucher holder not turning up to an activity the voucher will become invalid.
5. Vouchers may be extended for a period of 6 months for a one off fee of £20 per voucher. The voucher must be valid at the time of extension and each voucher may only be extended once.
6. Gift Vouchers will be void if defaced, lost, stolen or altered in anyway. Please note that it is the gift voucher holder’s responsibility to ensure that they keep the voucher in their possession.
7. Normal Adventure Northumberland (Activities) Limited activity booking conditions apply to each activity booked