Here at Adventure Northumberland we have been offering activities to Schools and Youth Groups since 2009 with many schools and groups coming back to us year on year.
The activities below are ideal for school visits and group activity days.
We offer half day and full day activities.
Activities include any of those below. For half day we suggest only one activity. For full days, we can offer 2 sessions.
- Coasteering - Howick
- Kayaking - Warkworth, Amble and Druridge Bay
- Canoeing - Warkworth, Amble and Druridge Bay
- Raft Building Warkworth, Amble and Druridge Bay
- Rock Climbing - Corby Crag near Alnwick and Howick
- Bushcraft - Howick Hall
- Improvised Ropes Course - Howick Hall
- Problem Solving - Howick Hall
- Orienteering - Howick Hall and Druridge Bay
Sessions start at the times shown below although there is flexibility to allow for travelling time.
9.30 to 4.30
Morning 9.30 to 12.30 and afternoon 1.30 to 4.30
Prices are based on the size of a group and we offer free staff places. For every 8 children we offer 1 free staff space.
School and Youth Groups are priced based on group size:
Group Size 6 to 12 - £35 (1/2 day) and £40 (full day)
Group Size 13 to 16 - £30 (1/2 day) and £35 (full day)
Group Size 16 plus - £25 (1/2 day) and £30 (full day)
We are licensed by The Adventure Activities Licensing Services and hold a AALA Licence. This is a required by law.
We can also help with risk assessments and school paperwork if required.