The Cheviot is Northumberland's highest hill at 2673 ft (815 meters).
Our walk starts in The Harthope Valley in the car park area at Hawsen Burn. From here we head north and west to Goldscleugh, from here its up to the summit of Cheviot.
From the summit, it is north towards the Border Ridge, and then down into Harthope Burn before returning via the picturesque Harthope Linn.
- Start Time: 10am
- Duration: 6 Hours approx
- Meeting Point: Langleeford in The Harthope Valley near Wooler
- Cost: £15 for and adult and discounts for families.
- Waterproof jacket & trousers
- Spare warm clothing
- Hat & gloves
- Food and Drink for the day
- Sturdy waterproof footwear, The Cheviots can be very wet
This guided walk is led by an experienced guide who knows the hills well and will share local knowledge.