Alder Psycho Bodyboard
The Alder Psycho is a good beginner/intermediate board with a versatile shape which caters to both prone and dropknee riding. It features a classic PE foam core, crescent tail for improved hold and control on the wave face, and 50/50 rails which increase speed and bite when riding a higher line.
* PE core offers greater flex and durability.
* Clipped crescent tail: versatile and functional tail shape provides great control for all styles of riding in all wave conditions.
* HDPE slick: high density polyethylene bottom increases longevity and provides good protection.
* Closed Cell Deck: The closed cell deck provides increased stiffness and strength where the rider lies.
* 50/50 rails: provide more speed due to the decreased rail vacuum, and better bite higher in the barrel.
These are great fun in the shoreline surf and can be used by children and adults.
Remeber you can also hire a wetsuit from us.